Position Title: Community Psychiatric Supportive Treatment Specialist (CPST) – Full-Time
Program: Partial Hospitalization
Location: Butler County
Position Availability: Immediately
Posting Date: February 26, 2013
- A Bachelor’s degree in human services or a related field preferred.
- One to two years related experience and/or training working with adults and families of diverse cultural and socio-economic backgrounds.
- Wide range of clinical knowledge and experience working with emotionally disturbed adults and issues of physical/sexual abuse, neglect and substance abuse.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as case notes, treatment plans, procedure manuals, CSP billing notes and correspondences.
Brief Job Description:
- Ensures delivery of needed support services by providing case management to mental health clients. Employee may be assigned as liaison to off-site locations.
- Provides support to clients by interacting face-to-face on a regular basis.
- Ensures progress by monitoring emotional and mental health, hygiene, living environment, medications, psychiatric appointments, treatment plans and other areas of personal living.
- Assesses client needs and helps maximize independence and community living.
- Identifies and makes referrals to social service agencies and resources for housing, social interaction opportunities, educational and career development, income support, financial assistance and other areas of need.
- Maintains responsibility for obtaining available benefits and services by assisting client with applications and scheduling appointments.
- Ensures client appointments are kept with physician, psychiatrist, nurse, dentist, social service agencies and others.
- De-escalates and implements crisis intervention.
- Supports clients in regards to interpersonal, symptomatic and other emergency issues.
- Collaborates with other professionals, presents and reviews clients cases, discusses clinical and departmental issues and policies.
- Ensures and maintains assigned utilization
- Keeps accurate records by completing and maintaining required documentation including, case notes, billing statements, and mileage charts.
- Maintains confidentiality of client records and other sensitive subject matter.
Submit resumes to:
St. Aloysius Orphanage
Attn: Human Resources
4721 Reading Road
Cincinnati, OH 45237
FAX: 513-842-1749 or email email@example.com
St. Aloysius Orphanage is an Equal Opportunity Employer