Position Title: Desktop Support Specialist – Full Time
Location: Hamilton (Main Campus) and Butler County (Hamilton, OH)
Position Availability: Immediately
St. Aloysius Orphanage is seeking a Full -Time Desktop Support Specialist to join our team.
- Must be 21 years of age and have a high school diploma with computer experience. Associates or Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or related field preferred.
- Must be experienced with MS Windows Server (All), MS Exchange Server (All), and SQL Server. Linux/Unix and supporting applications experience is desirable.
- Should be experienced with web administration, including HTML programming, IIS server and various script languages.
- Should have experience configuring network applications, including switches, access points, and security devices.
- Must possess strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must have a valid driver license with a good driving record and proof of auto insurance.
Brief Position Description:
- Troubleshoots (identifies and corrects) problems with hardware and software as they develop and as indicated by the IT Support Coordinator and Senior IT staff.
- Installs (configure, setup, and place) new hardware and software.
- Perform routine maintenance (upgrades, patches, surveys, etc.) on all agency systems on regular basis.
- Ability to manage a Microsoft Active Directory server environment.
- Monitors server processes to ensure system uptime.
- Ability to travel in between Agencies.
Submit resumes to:
St. Aloysius Orphanage
Attn: Human Resources
4721 Reading Road
Cincinnati, OH 45237
FAX: 513-842-1749 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
St. Aloysius Orphanage is an Equal Opportunity Employer