Job Title: Director Hotline Services
Program: Community Counseling & Crisis Center
Location: Butler County – Oxford
- A Master’s degree from an accredited college in Counseling, Social Work, or other related field. LISW or LPCC preferred, LPC minimum.
- Two years’ clinical experience working at a crisis hotline, crisis emergency service or directly with people identified as seriously and persistently mentally ill.
Brief Position Description:
- Planning, implementing, maintaining clinical quality, evaluating and supervising the 24-hour crisis hotline, information and referral services. This includes serving as liaison with other designated agencies, funders and contractors.
- Recruiting, training, retaining and providing supervision for all paid hotline staff, volunteers, interns and practicum students.
- Scheduling to provide 24-hour hotline coverage. In charge of managing all hotline operations, computers and other technology. Update referral sources.
- Provide on-going clinical oversight for the volunteers. Maintain repeat caller management internally and with other providers.
- Program Development: Responsible for updating the training curriculum, including awareness of current trends, outcome studies and quality improvement activities, volunteer and consumer satisfaction surveys.
- Program Evaluation: Responsible for developing and disseminating volunteer and consumer satisfaction surveys.
- Responsible for maintaining the integrity and appropriate recording and reporting of caller data required by the funders.
If you enjoy making a difference in the lives of children and their families, we encourage you to apply. St. Aloysius Orphanage offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits and opportunities that are challenging and rewarding.
Submit resumes to:
St. Aloysius Orphanage
Attn: Human Resources
4721 Reading Road
Cincinnati, OH 45237
FAX: 513-242-2845 or email firstname.lastname@example.org