- A Master’s degree from an accredited college in Social Work, Counseling, Psychology or a related Mental Health field. Must be a LSW or LPC; LISW or LPCC is preferred.
- Must be qualified to provide counseling, psychotherapy, family therapy and related services to population referred for outpatient services.
- A minimum of three to five years experience working with mentally ill and delinquent youth and their families of different cultural and socio-economic backgrounds.
- Must be willing to work evenings and weekends
- Must have the ability to utilize an electronic medical records system proficiently
- Highly motivated, flexible, independent, excellent communication skills, ability to engage difficult youth and their families, and knowledge of social systems required.
- Therapist is required to have a valid driver’s license, good driving record, own vehicle with vehicle liability insurance.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides therapeutic services to the clients.
- These services include individual and family therapy and group therapy as well as consultation with staff in order to attain treatment goal.
- Provides services to outpatient clients and families.
- Performs initial assessment of each child
- Develops a treatment plan within one month of the child’s admission to services.
- Engage parents and family members in treatment, providing psycho-educational information about nurturing and behavior management.
- Limited to assessments, service plan, progress reports, and termination report.
- The Therapist will transport clients in personal or agency vehicles as needed.
Please submit internal application along with an updated resume to the HR department.
If you enjoy making a difference in the lives of children and their families, we encourage you to apply. St. Aloysius Orphanage offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits and opportunities that are challenging and rewarding.
Outpatient Flex Therapists applicants must complete an eligibility assessment, that is administered by a neutral third party, prior to being considered for any position.
Be advised that a new window will open for the assessment. When the assessment is completed, please close the window and complete the application process from this site.
Please click here to access the assessment You are now leaving the St Aloysius website.