Position Title: Psychiatric Services Program Assistant
Program: School-Based Services
Location: Hamilton County
Posting Date: December 16, 2013
- Associates Degree in Human Services related field. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Three to five years’ experience working with children and families with emotional/behavioral challenges.
- Computer skills required; experience with electronic medical records systems preferred.
- Ability to create and maintain systems for organizing information.
- Ability to interact with a broad spectrum of staff in a professional and competent manner.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at any given time.
Brief Position Description:
- Must demonstrate knowledge of appropriate boundaries in professional relationships and avoid activities that might foster inappropriate personal relationships.
- Must recognize that his/her behavior impacts children and staff and significantly impacts the atmosphere and tone of the clinic setting.
- Create daily schedule in Qualifacts (Electronic Records System)
- Schedule/reschedule appointments in person or by phone
- Review ECR (Electronic Client Record) for treatment plan expiration date
- Review ECR to ensure laboratory results have been ordered and received as needed, complete permission to administer medication forms as needed and ensure all applicable client forms are current at each visit and in compliance with MHRSB, CARF and ODMH regulations and guidelines.
- Complete the referral of school-based clients to Outpatient for on-going pharmacological management services.
- Review all Failed Activities/documentation with medical provider at each clinic to ensure program completeness, quality and fiscal compliance.
- Provide support to staff in the provision of tele-psychiatric services.
- Assess client and report all pertinent information provided by the client and family to the medical provider.
If you enjoy making a difference in the lives of children and their families, we encourage you to apply. St. Aloysius Orphanage offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits and opportunities that are challenging and rewarding.
Submit resumes to:
St. Aloysius Orphanage
Attn: Human Resources
4721 Reading Road
Cincinnati, OH 45237
FAX: 513-842-1749 or email email@example.com
St. Aloysius Orphanage is an Equal Opportunity Employer